You are TOO freakin cute preg and I love you too much to hate you! :) Also I love your maternity choices. Mine look like they're from 2002, oh wait, probably cause they are!
Wow, you guys are going to have so much stuff you won't know what to do with it! That cake is really cute too!!! I agree with Carrie, I think I looked as big as you at 7 months. Not fair :)
2 comments:
You are TOO freakin cute preg and I love you too much to hate you! :) Also I love your maternity choices. Mine look like they're from 2002, oh wait, probably cause they are!
Wow, you guys are going to have so much stuff you won't know what to do with it! That cake is really cute too!!! I agree with Carrie, I think I looked as big as you at 7 months. Not fair :)
Post a Comment