Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tagged!

It looks like there are a few taggings going around right now. This one I got from my sister-in-law, Aranne's blog. So here it goes:

8 THINGS I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT:

* My Husband
* The Gospel
* Our little boy on the way
* Sleep (kidding...kinda)
* Our families
* Blogging
* Watching our favorite TV shows
* Our dog Jackie
* Trying to be productive with my time


8 WORDS OR PHRASES I SAY WAAAY TOO OFTEN:

* "To be honest..."
* "Seriously?"
* "For real?"
* "Fetch!"
* "Honey..."
* "I'm tired."
* "Thank you for calling Golf N' Stuff. This is Amy, how can I help you?" (just once is too often in my book!)
* "Can I help you?" (another work one)



8 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:

* Raise a family
* Take dance lessons again
* Go to Disneyworld, hopefully numerous times
* Travel oversees
* Learn to be a good cook
* Have a fully decorated house
* Become a scrapbooker
* Learn to like exercise and eat healthier


8 THINGS I HAVE LEARNED FROM MY PAST (& present):

* I'll never be done learning to have patience.
* Faith is necessary at all times.
* Pajamas can make a bad day a little better.
* It's up to us to make the best of our own circumstances.
* Heavenly Father always hears our prayers.
* Laughter always make things better.
* Chocolate and ice cream can also always make things better.
* Sometimes all you need is a hug.


8 PLACES I WOULD LOVE TO SEE:

* All the church historical sites
* All the temples in the U.S.
* Hawaii
* Disneyworld, again
* Italy
* England
* A session of general conference in person
* Alaska in the summer

8 THINGS I CURRENTLY NEED OR WANT:

* To quit my job
* A new job for Steve
* Furniture and decor for our house.
* To sleep for like 2 days straight.
* To have all the things for the nursery and have them organized.
* No more heartburn!
* Lots of money (I know I sound so superficial, but it really would solve some of our stresses and worries right now.)
* A bowl of cereal

8 MORE PEOPLE I TAG!

* I'm too tired to name specific people, so whoever wants to do it can!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm with you on pajamas! I would jam in them all day if I could...alrighty sometimes I do!

Kara said...

Good luck with that sleep thing :)

Anonymous said...

Ya, sleep while you can. Hopefully Preston will be a good sleeper for you guys so you don't loose your sanity!

Mike and Holly said...

Loved your list! Sleep, chocolate, laughter are all good things no matter where you are in life.