This week has completely been a blur! It started out Monday with a dentist appointment, which once again is one of my least favorite things to do ever. Not to mention the fact that dental work is ridiculously expensive, gotta love it, right? Then we get to Wednesday where I had jury duty and then actually got chosen for the jury. So instead of just missing one day of work as I had planned, I missed 2 and half days. Not a huge deal, but still stressful not to be there when I knew there was stuff that I needed to get done. Thursday night we had our last birthing class, so we are all graduated and ready for baby (okay...maybe not totally ready, but a little more knowledgeable about things.) We really enjoyed the whole class and learned a lot, and even Steve who was not so excited to go, found it interesting and valuable. Friday I got to go back to work and had to catch up on crazy amounts or work. Today is a relaxing day around the house, but tomorrow I unfortunately have to work and then we are taking the hospital tour (they only offer it on Sundays, which stinks!) Thankfully none of these things were really bad and it really did make the week go by fast so that's a good thing!
In the midst of all this, Steve has been working to make our house Halloween ready. He got out the handful of decorations we do have last weekend and then got us some cute light up decorations for the front of the house. We live in such a family friendly neighborhood that we wanted to fit in with other decorated houses and be ready for lots of trick or treaters.
1 comment:
does sound like a busy week. Hopefully this week is an easy one and goes by fast and then guess what... you get to see us this weekend... what could be better than that? Okay don't answer that! but we are excited!
Post a Comment