Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Getting Closer!


We're inching our way closer to having this baby. Still hard to believe that we're actually having a baby, and having it very soon! I had my doctors appointment today and she went ahead and scheduled for me to be induced next Wednesday, November 26th just in case he hasn't come before then. She was a little concerned with the Thanksgiving holiday making things at the hospital a little busier than normal, so it doesn't hurt to have an appointment already in place. So no matter what, we will be having our baby by Wednesday or Thursday of next week! Very exciting!

7 comments:

Kara said...

Does that mean you'll be celebrating Thanksgiving in the hospital? Are you dilated or effaced at all??
I had to work the day before Thanksgiving one year and I will never forget it because it was the day from h*@#! It's always crazy before the holidays because doctors want it off so they schedule inductions and c-sections. No offense to you or anything. I'm sure you can't wait to see the little guy and neither can I :)

Grandpa said...

Congratulations on a deadline date, Your first borne is an exciting experience for the father as well. I hope Steve will be able to come in with you. I was in the delivery room when your mother was born. After I witnessed the arrival and if it were up to me, Holly would have been an only child. Love to you three. Grandpa Petersen

Carrie said...

Woo hoo!!!

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Oh...you should have him on Thursday of next week. Then he can have the same birthday as my boys! How fun would that be?!?! Alright, have him when you want to have him but I'm tellin' you...Thursday is the day!!!:)

Savana said...

Well you're lucky that you get to pick and not that little one (unless he comes early) and you know you won't go over your due date...urgh (I harbor no ill-will towards Madison!) Good luck with everything! Let us know what happens ASAP!
PS. I hope that you get a good Thanksgiving dinner...hospital food is not known for being praise-worthy!

Aranne and Dan said...

Yeah... it is just around the corner. You will do great I am sure of it. You are in good hands; the Lords, the doctors and of course Steves!!

Anonymous said...

Well if you're in the hospital on Thanksgiving just give me a call and I'll come bring you guys some yummy food! Almost there!!!