
Today was a momentous day: it was my last day of work at Golf N' Stuff!! This means that there are officially no more Wilkers working at Golf N' Stuff and after Steve's 12 years there and my year and a half, that's a pretty big deal. As you might be able to tell, I'm not really sad about this and have actually been counting down my days of work since June. There were times when I thought this day would never come but thankfully today it did! It felt really great to count down the hours today and Steve and I went out to Olive Garden to celebrate. As Steve reminded me tonight, I am officially a housewife and looking forward to my new job as a mom!
To explain the title: for those of you who have never lived in Tucson, Golf N' Stuff has had the same jingle for all their ads for decades, the chorus of which being, "Golf N' Stuff, can't get enough!" We have officially proved them wrong, because we have had way more than enough!
4 comments:
Congrats on you last day at work! Such a great feeling. Hope you can get some sleep before the baby comes. Take as many naps as you can between now & then!!!
Doesn't it feel great to not be expected anywhere in the morning and you can just stay in your pj's all day. Sleep and rest as much as you can before the big day!
Congrats on your "new job" how exciting for you to be done working! Way to go!
I thought of you on Friday for sure. I knew you would be celebrating!
Post a Comment