Monday, November 24, 2008

One Last Time!


This is officially the last pregnant picture of me! I'm absolutely gigantic and am not so excited to have pictorial proof of this, but it will be good for memory's sake, I guess. I'm just over 39 weeks and it looks like Preston will wait for me to be induced on Wednesday. I'm actually okay with this as I've been paranoid about doing a middle of the night race to the hospital. We are very excited, but it still seems so unreal. Don't worry we won't forget to put it on the blog!!

8 comments:

Kara said...

I can't wait to hear all about it! Good luck on Wednesday. I'll be thinking about you and sending you good vibes :)

Carrie said...

You still look like a beauty queen at 39 weeks! The good thing about getting induced is that you'll be prepared and ready. It's nerve racking to go in the middle of the night. That's how it's been with both my kids and Joel ran every single stop light and I missed an entire night of sleep. :)

Stefanie said...

You are absolutely adorable and little Preston has chosen such wonderful parents! Can't wait to meet the little guy! We'll be rooting for you!

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

you look so good, you are going to be back to your regular clothes before you know it. Give yourself one or two weeks you won't even look like you've had a baby. I hope everything goes great and we will have you in our prayers. We can't wait to hear the news and see some pictures!!

Ashley and Spencer Bunn said...

I wish you luck with the delivery. you look great!

Savana said...

So cute! I hope all goes well tomorrow-you're going to do great! I'll be checking your blog while I'm out of town just to see what happens!

Maile said...

Oh my goodness, good luck, Amy! You are going to do great! Congratulations in advance!!

Anonymous said...

You're probably in the middle of all the fun right now but good luck with everything. You seriously don't look like you've gained a single pound that isn't baby.