Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Okay, so I know I'm a day late but I hope that everyone had a great Halloween! We spent our Halloween hanging out at home passing out candy. We were just moving into our house this time last year and quickly ran out of candy because we had under estimated how many trick-or-treaters we would get. This year we made sure we were prepared!

Steve thought that we should get my big pregnant self and Preston in on the action. So he came up with this little idea for me. I was sceptical at first, but I thought it turned out pretty cute!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Very clever! It definitely says "bun in the oven."

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea!!! When I was pregnant Mike wanted to dress up as the Crocodile Hunter and have me dress up as a snake that just swallowed something. Steve's idea is MUCH better! :)

Kara said...

That is so cute!

Savana said...

I love it! you're the cutest pumpkin, ever! It was great to see you at the Shower!

Aranne and Dan said...

Glad you guys enjoyed your Halloween. Amy you look cute, and we are loving Boofus in the background!!!

Mike and Holly said...

Steve's idea was really something? How did you do it? It pretty much does shout pregnant, but that's OK and this way, Preston will know he was in on it.

Maile said...

I love it! What a great costume!