Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged by Carrie!

It's taken me a little while to get to this tag, so I'm sorry! I haven't had access to a computer during the day at work which totally bites! For this tag you are supposed to pick the 4th picture from the 4th file on your computer, explain it and tag 4 people, so here it goes!

This picture was in our "Random" picture folder and it is a picture of Steve on his birthday, April 19, 2007. I had made him this sign with candy bars and crayons. I know it's cheesy but it was fun and easy to do and I think he liked it! This was back in our apartment days which seem like a million years ago now, but we had lots of fun times in that apartment, this being one of them.

I tag Aranne, Jasmine, Stefanie, and Savana, or I should just say anyone who wants to do it, because it's pretty fun to see what random picture you end up with.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Yay you did it! This one is fun because it's a short trip down memory lane. Steve looks exactly the same, does he age? Still a little Star Wars boy to me! hee hee