Today is our 4 year anniversary! Four years seems like a long time but at the same time I can't imagine my life without Steve being a part of it. These four years have had many ups and downs but I wouldn't have wanted to go through any of it with anyone but Steve. He is such a wonderful husband (and now a wonderful father too!) and I feel so lucky to be married to my best friend. I look forward to what the next year brings for us and the many, many years (eternity is a lot of years!) of happiness come!
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two! Four years later and you're a darling little family of 3!
Hope you had a great day and were able to spend some time together.. not alone anymore though!!!
Wasn't it just yesterday when we were all celebrating our one year anniversary?? Time flies. Congrats and hope you get to do something fun!
Happy Anniversary guys! You're a great couple and so fun to be around. Ben has been so lucky to have you as his CTR teachers! Here's to many more years of happiness!
Happy late anniversary! :)
Post a Comment