I've been meaning to post for a few days now, but I am quickly learning that my life revolves around someone else's schedule now. (not naming any names...) Last week went by so fast and we've been kept very busy with our new little guy. Thankfully Steve has gotten over his really bad cold and we're still crossing our fingers that Preston and I don't get sick. My mom left Saturday and we were very sad to see her go. She was amazing; cooking, cleaning, taking care of Preston, and she even made some curtains for us while she was here. I don't know what we would've done without her!
We've also had fun this week getting out all the Christmas decorations. We had realized that our brains had not really thought about life after Preston's due date, so we're having to try extra hard to get into Christmas mode. Steve was great and set up all the decorations in the house, including the tree. We love this time of year!

Here's our Christmas gift this year! We've decided to not exchange gifts with each other, we figure he's good enough!


8 comments:
Look at what a cute little family you guys are! I just noticed Preston's darling pic on your sidebar, someday I hope to see a scroll of kids all the way down your blog! Laughed out loud when I saw the pic of Preston under the tree!
p.s. To add it would make me feel so much better if you could look like you just had a baby for crying out loud! You look fabulous, girl!
Now see? I keep looking under our tree and ..... nothing! I want a cute little baby too! Seriously, what a sweetie. We're so happy for you guys!
What a cutie! I love the pic of Preston under the tree. Does he have a bit of red in his hair or is it just the lighting?
Can't wait to see more pics. They change so much in the first few months!
Oh Steve and Amy..... Congratulations!! Angie called and told me about Preston! How exciting for your little family! He is absolutely adorable!!! Hope Steve gets better soon and I hope you have quick recovery Amy! Preston is a stud so keep those pictures comin’!
I also sent you an invite to my blog so feel free to take a look! (Oh and I love comments!) Only 7 weeks to go before our little one is here too! Take care!
I love those pictures, especially the one of Preston under the tree. Kids really are an "expensive" gift but the moments you spend with them are priceless!
that's the best gift! congratulations, he looks perfect to me!
What a great gift for Christmas, He's such a cutie! I'm sure Madison won't mind being his wife!
Post a Comment