I'm sorry, but I just can't help myself and I have to post some more pictures of our little boy. I know we're probably just a bit biased but we think he's absolutely adorable and we've never used our camera so much! Try not to get annoyed with me and all the pictures of Preston!


8 comments:
I feel bad I haven't said this before now...
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!
Let us know the next time you are up in the great land of Idaho. We will make a trip over!!
Post all the pictures you want...we love them! He really is a cutie (of course, we are not biased either.)
I could NEVER get tired of pictures, in fact, I want to see more and more! He's going to change about 50 more times and Aunt Carrie wants to be up to speed on it all.
NEVER apologize for too many pictures. No such thing! They change so much in the beginning and you've got to capture it all!!! Keep 'em comin'. He really is a beautiful...I mean handsome little man!!!
I completely agree! You cannot have too many pictures, and all of us totally understand that you want to show off you super cutie. I thought I was taking lots of pictures of Jenna when she was super little, but when I look back now, I can't find a picture of the way I remember her. So keep snapping- and posting- away!
Are you kidding?! Have you been on all our blogs? Keep the pictures coming!
I'm with Kara...you've got A LOT of baby posting to do to catch up with all the posts about all of our kids. I love the baby burrito picture!
Dear Preston,
I think you are adorable and love that your mom posts lots of pictures of you! And yes, I will marry you!
-Madison
Post a Comment