So I'm a couple days late on this because we were in Phoenix at the time, but Preston (we) celebrated his one month birthday on Friday. We can't believe it's been a month already. On one hand it feels like we just got home from the hospital and on the other it seems like he's been here for a long time. We love our little boy so much and can't help but to just stare at him all the time. We're still learning and adjusting to all the changes that come with this stage of life, but we're having fun doing so. We can't wait for him to keep growing, learning, and changing!
4 comments:
We can't wait to come and meet him this weekend!!! Yeah.
I love his spiky hairdo! What a doll!
Happy 1 month! Stop growing so fast. I don't want you to be 18 by the time I get to hold you in my arms!
That shirt is great! I love his little hands, so precious!!!
Post a Comment