We've been home for a few days now and besides Steve being really sick right now, we are doing really well. We got home from the hospital Sunday afternoon and our stay there was quite the experience. We had many ups: wonderful nurses and doctors, a great hospital, and of course our sweet boy; and some downs: an unexpected C-section, recovery, and a couple really bad nurses.
We are having lots of fun adjusting and learning in our new roles, even if that means less sleep and a lot more laundry. My mom is here this week to help out, and it has already been a lifesaver. Here are some more pictures. I personally think he looks like Steve.
6 comments:
Congrats! Motherhood is great before you know it he'll be a year old. Kaylee will be a year next month
Sorry to hear Steve is sick... We are totally jealous that mom, dad and Nate and Katie have all met the new little guy. We can't wait to come and visit in Jan. Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.. what could be better than a new baby! Get healthy and keep those pictures coming!
I'm going to call it here and say he looks just like Steve! I've been anxiously waiting to hear about and see the little guy again. I expect posts every day now! :)
Congratulations! i also think he looks like Steve - we are so happy for you!
Woohoo!! Congratulations!! I'm so glad Holly could come help you! Isn't she great? I think I'll always remember how she mopped my floor after Benjamin was born. It's really so wonderful to have an extra pair of hands helping out after having a baby!
Angie looked at your blog and she though Preston looks exactly like Steve...and I agree! I'm glad you have your parents there helping out, it really makes a difference. As soon as you guys are settled and Steve is feeling better I want to come see your little guy in person!
Post a Comment