Preston went for his 2 week appointment yesterday and he has already grown! He now weighs 8lbs. 8oz. (his birth weight was 7lbs. 10oz.) and is now 21.75 inches long (he was 20.5 at birth). They said that by that appointment they just want the baby to be back to their birth weight and he's definitely accomplished that and then some. So we think our little guy is definitely getting enough to eat!

First time in the stroller!
5 comments:
way to go little guy! And mom and dad must be doing something right.
I love that he's already got the stink bug position down. I love his pj's too!
Wasn't he just born yesterday? Man time is flying! How exciting to celebrate his 1st Christmas this year!
Love it! Congratulations you guys. What a beautiful Christmas gift. No, our tree is not real. We're losers.
Congratulations! He is so adorable! You guys look great! I hope you are getting some sleep! If not...it will come...someday Soon I hope! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment