This has been quite the learning experience since we've never thought much about professional pictures except for the occasional family ones. Here are some of the things we've learned about getting pictures done(which many of you may already know): they're expensive, they take a long time (a lot longer than I had anticipated), your child may not smile when you want him to, you buy way more pictures than you thought you would, and it's really hard to make picture decisions right there on the spot. I just did it earlier today and I'm not sure I could tell you exactly what we ordered! What an adventure!
Here are some of them, I think they turned out super cute! (sorry, it's kind of a lot of pictures!)







7 comments:
So cute! I love #1,2 and 4 the best. And I agree on the whole ordeal of picture taking. Sometimes the non-smiling ones are cuter anyway :)
I had every intention of doing pictures at 3,6,9 and 12 months. I didn't get Hallie's first professional pictures done until she was almost 5 months. The last ones we took were at 8 months. I didn't even get a 12 month shot. I've been wanting to get an 18 month one and now she's almost 19 months. I feel like I'm a horrible mom because you see all these people with newborn photos, professional photos, etc. But Brad says I have so many pictures of her that we have taken that there's no way she'll miss a professional one :)
I had a horrible time at Jenna's last session (at 13 months)! She was running all over the place and would not sit still for anything- the pictures did not come out that great, but I still ended up with a $70+ bill! I have kinda sworn off the photo studio for awhile--- friends of friends have a home business. I figure it might cost more, but they can be much more accommodating (outdoors, various outfits). One of the great joys of parenting...
What a handsome Dude! I love them all. He just looks so sweet!
I'd so love to snag pictures of him if we lived there! I'd have definitely had my camera on him by now!
Oh and how could I forget, he looks adorable! So cute!
These turned out just great! That's because he is so very, very cute!
It is such an ordeal, but I think the pictures turned out great.
Post a Comment