Sunday, March 1, 2009

Saturday is a special day...

We once again went up to Phoenix to see my parents and to go to the temple, which is quickly becoming our monthly ritual. My parents babysat while we went to the temple Saturday morning. We came back to find Preston like this with my dad.



Preston had a lot of fun hanging out with his Grandma and Grandpa Urbancic. He had lots of fun playing on the floor, hanging out outside and even "helped" Grandpa mow the lawn and do some weeding while my mom, Steve, and I went shopping. We also enjoyed going out to dinner. After a long day of lots of fun and laughter, Preston was pooped and fell asleep for his grandpa and thankfully slept the whole way home. Oh, and if you couldn't tell from other pictures, you can really see now that Preston is losing his hair all in the front and a little bit in the back. We still think he's cute even if he looks kind of like an old man!



It was such a great day, what can be better than going to the temple with my wonderful husband and having fun with family all day.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Now I know Preston was cloned from the last picture!

Kara said...

Oh, the hair losing age! I always thought Hallie had all this hair, but now when I look back at pictures....no she did not!

Sounds like a fun day! We'll see you guys soon!!

Anonymous said...

How nice that you have family up there to watch Preston so you can go to the temple! Plus I'm sure your parents love spending time with that cute little boy.

And I love the hair. Alissa had a mullet and I wanted to shave her head it looked to weird!