(We took this picture while we were waiting to take family pics with Steve's family. I'm sure they frown upon taking pictures at the professional place, but oh well!)
We just got back from a great trip to Pocatello, Idaho to visit Steve's family. I have been stressing about this trip for quite some time now, since this was the first time traveling with a baby. Preston actually did pretty well on the flights (minus the exploding diaper on the way there, which with a little team work we were able to take care of pretty quickly!), so we were really happy about that. It was such a wonderful trip and we had so much fun with all of Steve's family doing so many things: some shopping, a BBQ, playing lots of Wii, celebrating some birthdays, taking family pictures, going out to dinner, and watching the little cousins play!
One of the really great parts about our trip was that we got to see Steve's brother Daniel who just got back from his tour in Iraq and is home on leave for a couple of weeks. We were so happy to see him and he got to meet Preston for the first time. Here they are meeting for the first time!
We also got to stop in Bountiful, Utah to visit my Grandma and Grandpa so they could meet Preston. He turned on the charm for his Great Grandma Petersen with lots of smiles and laughs!
All the good times!
Cute cousins sharing their toys!
It snowed while we were there and we just had to get a picture of Preston in the falling snow! I love how you can see the snow in his spiky hair.
Sorry, that was a lot of pictures! I was too lazy to try to figure out how to do one of those slide show things! To sum it up, it was one of the best trips to Pocatello we've had in a while and it was so fun to have so much family spend time with Preston. Even with all of that, it still feels pretty good to be home again!
5 comments:
So glad you guys got to get away and see family. I'm also glad Preston did so well on the flight! He is so handsome!
All these pictures are so fun. It reminded me that I never got to sing with Steve when we lived in Tucson though. Darn. You will have to come visit Utah so I can hear this Stevie Wonder. Preston is getting so big and still so cute.
Looks like you guys had a great trip. Love all of the pictures.. They tell a wonderful story.
Preston is so lucky to have so much family and people that love him!
That was awesome! I love hearing about people's trips. It lets us all vicariously live through each other!
Post a Comment