Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Sweet Hubby!


Yesterday afternoon I had emailed Steve at work to let him know that I probably wouldn't be making dinner that night. I had been having kind of a rough day with Preston and I was in no mood to figure out and make dinner too. Next thing I know around five o'clock the doorbell rang. It was a delivery lady from Papa John's. I quickly told her that I didn't order pizza and she must've been mistaken. She apologized and turned to leave. Once she got about halfway down the driveway, I asked her what the name on the order was, just in case. When she said Steve Wilker, I quickly realized that Steve had ordered pizza for dinner for us from work to surprise me. It was exactly what I needed and made my day so much better. What a sweet husband I have!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Steve, I've been having a hard day.... :)