Thursday, March 12, 2009

Attempt at Craftiness...

I've discovered I'm not a very crafty person, but it's something I'd like to be better at. For enrichment a couple of weeks ago we were asked to bring a frame and decorate it to represent ourselves. I have no idea how to depict myself in frame form, so I decorated it to go in the nursery. We were then asked to write our testimonies for our children to put in the frame. I decided to tweak it a little bit and write a letter to Preston to put in there instead. So I ended up changing the whole project, but that's where this all started and after a couple of weeks of playing with it I finished it today. I love the finished project and it will look perfect in Preston's room and I love that it's sentimental too. I look forward to more craftiness in the future!

5 comments:

Maile said...

Awwwww! How sweet!

Mike and Holly said...

It turned out just great, Amy! Good job at craftiness and I think you need to do more. It will look really good in his room,too.

Stefanie said...

Love it! Looks like you will be great at craftiness!

Aranne and Dan said...

Love it Amy... I knew you had that crafty gene in you somewhere!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!