 |
| Preston's waving! |
With Steve's parents preparing to sell their house (I swear I'll do a post on that soon!), John has been organizing and sorting through things trying to get rid of stuff. They've had this little red truck forever... it was Steve's first car when he turned 16 and they have just kept it, until now. It will not be making the trip to Nebraska since it doesn't really do freeways and they don't think they'll have room to park or store it. So now it's ours. Both Steve and John have some sentimental attachment to it so I don't think it will be appearing on craigslist anytime soon. I think we will have it until it officially dies. So now we have 3 cars, which seems weird, but since the truck can't fit our kids or go on the freeway it's not the most practical, but it will be nice for the few occasions we have to carry anything big. Oh, and i forgot to mention that the truck's name is Max, lol.
 |
| Preston was pretty excited that we can put his seat in the truck to go on rides with Daddy. He calls it his racing truck since he gets to sit in the front and I guess that makes it seem like its faster. |
No comments:
Post a Comment