Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter!

Easter Sunday was pretty quiet since we had all of our fun on Saturday. (actually I think the kids were extra tired from all the fun and therefore extra cranky.)  But we had a good day and all looked cute in our Easter Sunday best. And of course, no one was cooperative taking pictures after church.


Preston has been insisting on wearing his white shirt and a tie  to church  so that he can look like Daddy.  I think it makes him look so much older!
I was trying really hard to get a good picture of Abby but she looked down or closed his eyes every time!!
So instead we had her run to me and we got this with her tongue sticking out!
We had run out of time to color our eggs on Saturday and since Abby fell asleep in her high chair  at 6:30 and was sleeping on the couch with Steve, Preston and I got to do the eggs ourselves.  

No comments: