The weather is finally amazing!! We still have some really windy days and a few rain storms but then we get amazing sunny days that make it worth it. Today was kind of windy but it felt awesome in the sunshine. We walked to church and spent the afternoon in the backyard soaking it in. We don't have the pool out yet but had to let the kids enjoy a little sprinkler time. Gotta enjoy these days when we get them!
 |
| Had to try the sprinkler under the mini trampoline! |
 |
| Love this! |
 |
| Pregnant selfies while sitting down... no good!! Haha! Yep, I'm huge! I look like I did right before Preston and Abby were born and I have 7+ weeks left. Now I get those looks and questions about being ready to pop only to have that awkward moment when I tell them I have almost 2 months left. Good times! |
No comments:
Post a Comment