Tuesday, March 4, 2008

And now for Eclipse...


I finished reading New Moon last night! It look me longer than the first, but only by a couple of days. I'm onto Eclipse now, but it's very bittersweet. I want to keep reading and find out what's going to happen, but once I'm done with this one I will have to wait until August for Breaking Dawn. That is going to be a horribly long wait, but at the same time I don't think it's humanly possibly to stretch out this book over the course of 5 months. What a dilemma?!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm so glad you're not writing about what happens in these books! (I've only read the first one and the other two are collecting dust.) Someday I'll finish the series!

Anonymous said...

I just finished New Moon too! I can't wait to start the third book!!!

Savana said...

I had not heard when or if there would be a fourth! Now I do- and I have something to look forward to. Happy reading!

Savana said...

We'll have to have a "book group" discussion with everyone once everyone has finished all three!

The Wilker Family said...

Ooh, I would love a little book group about these. That would be so fun!

Carrie said...

We're book clubbing it for sure...but can you wait 3 more months to do it?! (My slow reading....ahhh.)