Okay, I'll stop babbling on and on. Now for my picture tag. I thought this was really cute because you have to answer each question using pictures from online (none of your own)...so, here it goes:
Favorite Color: Gotta be pink! I like lots of others, but this definitely wins.

Favorite Animal: Well, there's no pictures of Jackie online, but I like dogs the best I think.

Bad Habit: I bite my nails. I know it's gross, but sometimes I can't help it.

Favorite Food: Pizza!

Favorite Hobby: I don't really have any hobbies, but I do have some favorite TV shows that I can't miss, so I guess that can count. (I think this could also go under bad habit, but oh well)

Favorite Song: It's not really a song, but I'm absolutely loving Carrie Underwood right now. She has an amazing voice, she's so beautiful, and she actually seems like she down to earth and nice.

My Job: Golf N' Stuff as the Director of Sales

My Favorit Author: Even though I'm reading Stephanie Meyer right now, I think one of my favorites is Gerald N. Lund. I read the entire "Work and the Glory" series a couple years ago and loved every minute of it.

My Favorite Dessert: I have lots and lots of favorite desserts, but one of my favorites is Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls. They are so good, but I don't have them very often because you have to buy a whole box, which means I'll eat the whole box of them.

A Picture of ME: Cinderella...I wish!! I don't know what I look like besides just me, so if I could be anyone else it would be Cinderella for sure! Hello, she gets to live in a castle at Disneyworld with Prince Charming (it would be Steve for me), what's better than that?!

I tag whoever wants to do it! This one's a lot of fun!
2 comments:
Even a picture of Hannah Montana at the bottom would suit you. :)
What a fun idea! It was great to get to know you a little better :)
Post a Comment