TEN YEARS AGO: I was umm...12! Holy cow that's so young! I was in 7th grade being a typical middle schooler and I had a crush on a boy named Josh.
5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. Glendale, AZ
2. Tucson, AZ
That's it! Pretty lame, I know!
5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST:
1. Survive my Friday work day.
2. Finish the laundry.
3. Exercise?
4. Read scriptures.
5. Read our primary lesson for Sunday.
I ENJOY: Spending time with Steve (that's my favorite). Watching a good show like LOST or the finale of Project Runway. Eating, especially anything that's bad for me like pizza or candy. Cuddling with Jackie. Soaking up the sun every once in a while. Sleeping. And lots of other things I can't think of right now!
2 BAD HABITS:
1. Biting my nails.
2. Leaving the dry clothes in the dryer once their done, I hate putting them away.
3. Not standing up for myself.
5 THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I was out in the sun so much and so tan when I was little, that people either thought I was adopted or that my mom took me to a tanning salon.
2. When I was really little, I loved to sleep in boxes. I would put a blanket in the bottom of a box and curl up inside.
3. I really wanted to do cheer in high school, but when I found out that you couldn't participate in anything else like drama while you did cheer, I decided against it.
4. I have a massive fear of the dentist, you might even call it a phobia. Even basic cleanings or check-ups freak me out.
5. I'm almost always cold. I always have to have a blanket while I'm just hanging out watching TV.
5 JOBS I HAVE HAD:
1. I cleaned an office twice a week for about 2 years.
2. I worked at Sonic and the U of A bookstore, but each for only about 3 weeks, so I don't really count them.
3. Recreational Leader for a summer for Peoria Parks & Rec.
4. Childcare provider - fancy term for daycare. I worked with the 2 and 3 year olds.
5. Nanny - 2 boys, 6 and 8. Definitely a learning experience.
Thanks Carrie for the Tag! Anyone else who feels like doing this, feel free!!
2 comments:
that's a fun read! i do feel extra old when i read that you were 12 or that you had a "crush". goodness girl. and you're cold because you have no body fat! :)
I can totally see you as a cheerleader!
Post a Comment