Sunday, March 9, 2008

Steve's 5 Things!


As per Aranne's request, Steve has done his very own list of 5 Things. It's the first time he's ever done one of these so I'm very proud of him. Good job honey!

5 years ago I was....Not happy!!! I was still struggling in my first marriage, but the end was coming soon, woohoo!

5 months ago I was....Freaking out about moving into a new house

5 things that worry me..... wondering if we will have one kid before everyone else has 42, finding a job that will allow Amy to stay home and take care of our kids, if the Dbacks will be good this year, being fat for the rest of my life, if my brother is safe in Iraq

5 bad habits....Glad I only have to list 5! Impatient, too sarcastic, too honest, watch way too much TV, worrying more than I need to

5 favorite places I have lived before.... our awesome house on DANFORTH (said in a very manly voice), Sabino Canyon Apts, Country Club Apartments, Winstel House, Copperhill Apts with Jared Perrine

5 greatest blessings... Amy. Amy. Amy. Amy. Amy. I know its cheesy but I mean it.

5 things in my virtual shopping bag... Coleman tent from Walmart, Saving Private Ryan Soundtrack, Harry Potter Soundtrack, 100 greatest soundtracks of all time CD, brand new flat panel TV and Blu-Ray Disc player (sorry, I was dreaming again)

5 of my favorite things to blog about.... I don’t blog. That is for girls. Reading blogs, however, is quite manly.

8 comments:

Mom Urbancic said...

Great job in leaving such a MANLY list Steve! Dad is also wishing for that flat panel...

Kara said...

Love.It.
I could totally hear you saying each one of these things. It made me laugh out loud. Brad was able to say Danforth for me in a very manly voice. It did make it sound so much better :)

Carrie said...

i already know all about you from amy, even what color pajamas you sleep in! ......... just kiddin'.

Carrie said...

p.s. what a great idea, i think i'll have joel fill this out rather than myself since i just did one.

you guys are awesome!

Aranne and Dan said...

Great job Steve! I am loving the response to my tag, maybe I should stick you with them more often, then we can hear your manly point of view on things?!

Anonymous said...

Good job Steve, much better than the post Mike just put on our blog:)

Stefanie said...

What a sweet response to "5 greatest blessings"! Ya big ole' teddy bear, you!

Anonymous said...

Reading blogs is manly!
---Rick L.