Saturday, March 8, 2008

Reid Park Zoo


Today Steve and I wanted to get out of the house and enjoy the beautiful weather so we decided to go to the Reid Park Zoo. I had never been to this zoo so I was excited to check it out. It was a lot of fun and we were able to see all of the animals!




One of our favorites was the elephants!


For some reason, Steve loved this giant rodent. I don't know what it's called, but it looked liked a humongous guinea pig!

Definitely a fun way to spend a Saturday morning!

4 comments:

Kara said...

How fun! I want to go there somtime. And that thing looks like a big, fat, ugly gopher.

Aranne and Dan said...

Looks like fun.. and most importantly I am LOVING the new yellow shirt. Looks great!

Steve Wilker said...

It is called a Capybara, and I think he is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! Ok not really, but thanks for the love, Kara!! Big, fat, ugly gopher? ouch! Capy's (as we offical Capybara fanclub memebrs call them) have feelings, too.

Steve

Anonymous said...

Sorry Steve,I'm with Kara!