Sunday, March 2, 2008

Hooray for an MBA!!!

Yesterday was the day we've been waiting for a long time, Steve finally had his last class and finished his MBA. As many of you know, I planned a surprise party to celebrate this great occasion. I was so nervous about how it would all turn out, but thankfully everything went off without a hitch! Almost everyone was able to come and Steve had no idea! I even got a surprise of my own when I answered my door yesterday morning expecting it to be my parents who were coming down from Phoenix. I opened the door to find my brother Dan and his wife Aranne who came all the way from Las Vegas, Nevada! They had driven down just for the party to surprise Steve and I. It was an amazing surprise and we were so incredibly happy to see them, and it was great to spend the day with them and my parents. Here are some of the great pictures I got during the party:

The confused, shock on Steve's face was so great!

Here's Dan, Aranne, my mom and dad. It was so great that they came, it made the party that much better!

Jared, Carrie, and Steve

Some party goers!

Jenn, Kylann, and Steve

Good job Steve! I really am so proud of all your hard work!

Thanks again for everyone who came to help us celebrate. We really appreciate all of your love and support!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Good job!...Wife of the Year award goes to you! Steve's face, food, friends, everything turned out great. :)

Carrie said...

P.S. That's cool I ran into you! I was telling Joel never let me go without contacts that long, I almost passed you right up. You know what caught me? I saw your bright shirt...thought hey I've seen that shirt somewhere today...hey Amy!!! Man I'm blind glad I got some in stock now!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad everything went smoothly. It turned out really well, and you can't beat that look on Steve's face. Gotta love a good surprise!!!

Savana said...

Sorry we missed the party! It looks like you guys had a great time, we were sad to miss out on the fun! Congrats to Steve!

Steve-Krista-Collin-Sydney said...

Congrats Steve!!! We are so excited for you both!!!!!!

Maile said...

Congratulations, Steve! That was a whole lot of work, and I bet it feels great to be done! You're awesome!

We wish we could have been there to help celebrate. (Thanks for sending us an invite too, Amy! That was really sweet!)

-Sending lots of hugs!!-