Saturday, March 8, 2008

Tagged...again!


Okay, I know I just did one of these, but I was tagged by my sister-in-law, Aranne. Some of this one is the same, but I still really like it!

5 years ago I was....17 and a senior in high school. I had already been accepted to U of A so I was just finishing out high school and probably really busy with the spring musical.

5 months ago I was.... waiting to close on our house! I'm sure we were getting started packing and cleaning our apartment, and were very anxious to move.

5 things that worry me..... starting our family, finding a new job, money, if I exercise enough faith, and if I'm being the best wife that I could be.

5 bad habits....like Aranne I talk too loud, wearing the same couple of shirts all the time, eating way too many sweets, getting very, very grumpy when I'm hungry, and watching too much TV.

5 favorite places I have lived before.... Our house right now (my favorite place I've ever lived), Sabino Canyon apartment, U of A dorms (not the best place I've lived, but a really fun year), and my parents house in Glendale.

5 greatest blessings... My amazing husband, a temple marriage, our house, Jackie, my testimony, and my wonderful family and friends. (I know that was 6, but oh well!)

5 things in my virtual shopping bag... Super-cute purse and flats from Aeropostale, plane tickets to Las Vegas to visit Dan & Aranne over Memorial Day, plane tickets to Denver to visit our friends Nate & Sarah in August, and I don't think I've bought anything else online for a while.

5 of my favorite things to blog about.... Things Steve and I do, our house, Jackie, my new favorite books, and family & friends.

5 people I tag.... Maile (I don't know if you've ever done one of these, but it's fun to get to know people even better!), Carrie, Kara, Savana, Jasmine, and anyone else who wants to do it!

Thanks Aranne, that was fun and it's good to stop and think about some of these things, like my blessings. I needed that today!

2 comments:

Aranne and Dan said...

Good Job on the tag Amy... You should have tagged Steve though and make him do it too!

Carrie said...

thanks amy, i'll do this when my family leaves town! it's fun to read about you!