Here's a couple random pics of P. He's just so fun lately and full of so much personality.
We're gearing up to make the transition to a big boy bed. Abby will need the crib hopefully after 2 or 3 months in the pack n' play and we don't want Preston to feel like he's getting kicked out of his crib. Nor do I want to wrestle with getting Preston to sleep in his own bed while being sleep deprived with a newborn myself. I have been dreading this transition since he climbed out of his crib at 15 months. We love our little boy but he is so full of energy and can't stay still for the life of him. I just have a feeling it's going to be tough and there might be some long nights and napless days. If anyone has any suggestions, I need all the help I can get!! We think we're going to just use our queen size guest bed for him, that's just being stored downstairs, saving us the cost of buying a new bed (plus we can shuffle him around and let guests sleep in it when they come). We'll just get him some rails. I'm excited to put together his big boy room, even though I don't think they make little boy bedspreads in queen size. We'll figure something out, might even have to figure out how to use my sewing machine so I can make some pillowcases or something. Probably going to start this whole process in the beginning of February, that gives us about 2 and a half months to *hopefully* get a handle on it before Abby comes. Wish us luck!!
7 comments:
You look ADORABLE!!! Good luck with the big boy bed. Let the fun begin! :) I totally feel for you.
Good luck with the bed transition. Keep blogging about it, cuz I'm wondering about how/when etc to do the same thing. I know it is coming in the future.
You look great... you don't look like you are carrying any extra weight other than the baby!
Yes, I really want to hear how it all turns out and what tricks work for you. At the rate we're going with Natalie, we may NEVER be able to get her out of a crib and still have her sleep!
We just did it with Chase cold turkey. He did great!! But if you're worried about it, maybe just start him out with naps first. Also, you can look on CraigsList for a toddler or twin bed if you would rather that for him. I ALWAYS see them up there! Might save on space for you guys. Just a suggestion. Good luck!!
P.S. You look adorable!
you look GORGEOUS!!! just so stunning!!! love your dress. where did you find it??? cant wait to see this new little girl!
I think I looked like that at 15 weeks (and I'm only half kidding!). We were nervous about putting Alissa in the bunk bed, but she loved it so much we never had any problems. So hopefully Preston is just as easy!
Post a Comment