Thursday, January 13, 2011

Conquering the Mountain!

We live in a cul-de-sac and the roads in our neighborhood never get plowed or scraped by the city (pretty annoying to us!). We do have a couple of neighbors though who have 4-wheelers with plow attachments. They do their driveways and some of the driveways of the elderly ladies that live around us. All the snow ends up in a giant mountain in the middle of the cul-de-sac. The temp. got up to 25 today so Steve and Preston headed out to run around and climb the mountain. I thought I got some fun pics!

You see that little bit of black asphalt on the right hand side of the picture?? That is the only indication we have that the road is black right now. We have to drive through most of the neighborhood to get to roads where you can actually see the asphalt, otherwise it's just a thick layer of ice and snow. Sounds fun, huh?!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya, I'll stick to 72 degrees right now :)