Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Blueberry and The Shirt...

Every week since we found out I'm pregnant, I've been updating Steve on how big the baby's getting, starting with a poppy seed and so on. We got to the size of a blueberry about a month ago and every since then he's decided that that's the nickname of the little one, the blueberry. I think it's really cute! The other day I came home and there was this sign on the nursery door of a cartoon character that is named Blueberry. The nursery is officially reserved for our little blueberry!

While we were out and about shopping with Steve' family, his mom really wanted to buy me a maternity shirt. I kept trying to tell her that it's a little early and it really won't fit for quite a while. We walked right by the maternity section in Target and found a really cute shirt. I came home and tried it on and both Steve and I died laughing. It's a tent on me!! A cute shirt for sure but like 4 times the amount of fabric I need right now. It will be fun (and weird) when it does actually fit!

6 comments:

Mike and Holly said...

We love the nickname! How exciting to look forward to little blueberry! We are all too thrilled and have told all our friends. And yes, the cute top will fit!

Kara said...

Little blueberry- that is so funny! The top will definitely fit by the end :)

Carrie said...

that shirt may never fit your skinny butt!

Anonymous said...

I think you're going to be so cute prego!!!

Stefanie said...

Ummm, yeah, like you'll EVER need that much fabric! Your little Blueberry is going to be soooo cute!

Savana said...

How cute! Take care of that blueberry, and don't worry-the shirt will fit soon enough! : )