Saturday we got to sleep in and just hang out during the day which felt very nice. Last night I had a fun girls night with a lot of girls from our old ward. We went to dinner and just talked and laughed the whole time. We're all very sad that the Paces are moving away and it just won't be the same without them. Thanks Carrie for all the fun times and for making sure we all stay in touch! I'll miss you!
While I was off doing this, Steve watched a guy movie that I would've hated and hung out by himself. I think he enjoyed a little bit of quiet time.
We're both not looking forward to this week and going back to work, but hopefully the fun weekend we had will carry us through!
3 comments:
Thanks for going last night I had a great time. I'll miss my Amers. I plan to stay in the loop with your baby so keep your blog updated and action packed. Poop and all. j/k.
Love ya Wilkers!
So glad you guys came over. Such a blast! Can't wait to see more pictures from your fancy new camera!
Hi Amy. This is Angie Daniel (once Angie Cluff). I don't know if you guys remember me but I was the choir director your freshman year in the singles ward and I think at the same time you and Steve met. Steve sang too and I thought of you both as friends and still do even though it was a while ago. I keep close contract with Jasmine but I've seen pictures of you on her blog so I thought I would check yours out. I'm so happy for your baby on the way! Visit my blog and maybe we can stay in touch and when we come to tucson we can all get together. Congrats again!
Post a Comment