I wish we had taken a picture with him, but he was shy when he came over and all that he really said was bye.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
The cutest thing ever...
I forgot to post this earlier in the week, but oh well. Last Sunday we randomly got a knock at the door and we opened it to find our bishop and his son Jared who is in our primary class. The bishop explained that it had been teacher appreciation week at their school and Jared specifically requested to bring something to Steve and I. For me it was a nice, glass ice-cream sundae dish with bubble bath stuff inside all wrapped up. For Steve it was a few packages of gum with a label saying, "Brother Wilker, thank you for chewsing to be a great teacher!" Seriously, how cute is that? We thought that was so sweet of Jared and of all the kids in our primary class to do that, we were surprised it was Jared. We must be doing something right every Sunday!
I wish we had taken a picture with him, but he was shy when he came over and all that he really said was bye.
I wish we had taken a picture with him, but he was shy when he came over and all that he really said was bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How sweet is that!!!!
Post a Comment