Saturday, May 10, 2008

We Dit It!!


Today marks the official end of the Hinckley Challenge. Steve and I both finished this week and we really feel quite accomplished. I think it's really been great for us to focus so much on the Book of Mormon. I didn't keep up on my reading as much as I wanted to, so I had some days of major catch up. I've never read it so quickly and I have to say that although you don't get quite an in depth study of it, it really kept me intrigued and I was able to follow the story a lot more like a normal book. It's really strengthened my testimony of the Book of Mormon and I feel like it was a great way to honor the memory of the Prophet Gorden B. Hinckley.

4 comments:

Kara said...

Way to go! I love your new background!

Anonymous said...

Good job guys!

Carrie said...

i'm living vicariously through you so thanks for finishing.

Savana said...

Good Job. I totally had intentions to do that, but we're still in 2nd Nephi, so props to you both!