Thursday, May 15, 2008

Let the dice roll...


I belong to a monthly bunco group and have been doing it for about 6 months. For those of you who don't know what bunco is, it's a really easy and fun dice game. Each month we go to someone else's house and have dinner and dessert and everyone comes away with a prize, so it's always a good time. Well, tonight it's my turn to host! I've never cooked dinner for this many women (about 10) before, so it's kinda scary. I decided on a really yummy and easy pasta bake, a salad, and garlic bread and I already made a delicious chocolate cake for dessert. I never thought it would be this stressful but by the time I figured out the menu, went grocery shopping, purchased all the prizes, cleaned the house and made sure I have enough seating for everyone, it sure has turned into a big deal. I'm just hoping I can get everything I need to done before everyone shows up, and have a little fun too! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never played but it sounds like a fun time!

Carrie said...

I've been banned from Bunco...just for 5 years and then I can play again.

The Wilker Family said...

Carrie, how do you get banned from Bunco?? Were you cheating? LOL! By the way, everything went great last night!

Carrie said...

No but I could use the tip how to cheat. Bunco hasn't clicked with me. Apparently I was "too slow Carrie!"