Here's Steve with Tyson. Steve really loves his little buddy.
While Steve was holding Tyson he started to just smile and grin and I actually got a picture of it!
We celebrated a late birthday for Steve with his family with some KFC and some D-Backs gifts and some money to go towards out new digital camera.
Tyson's birthday gift for Steve was a D-Backs little baseball bat and stuffed little baseballs. They had to have an impromptu baseball game of course!
And of course Steve favorite activity is sleeping with his little buddy!
Thanks guys for a great time and coming all the way to Tucson to visit us!!
4 comments:
We missed you at the party. I'm glad you had a good time with family though.
Stevo looks like a natural!
Awww! Tyson is so adorable. I love his smile. Steve is going to make a great Dad (and of course you'll be a great Mom)!
I see the boppy pillow came in handy for Steve too :)
hmmm...let me guess, Steve wants a boy?!?!??!?
Post a Comment