The best part of the weekend was that we finally told everyone our exciting news. As many of you already know, I'm pregnant!! Many of you already got our little announcement package with a little tag and M&M's that said "Amy & Steve," "Parents to be!" We were so excited to finally have everyone know our big secret. It's been so fun to have everyone find out and to hear every one's reaction. We really appreciate all the congratulations and support, it really means a lot to us.
As for the details, I am due November 29th which is Thanksgiving weekend so I don't think we'll be going anywhere for the holiday. So that means I'm 10 weeks along and almost through the first trimester. I've been really lucky and have managed to not have had any morning sickness. Thank goodness! I've been super tired and out of control hungry and there's been days where I don't feel that great but nothing to complain about. I've also had to say goodbye to my precious Dr. Pepper and I no longer want some of my favorite foods. Oh well, I think it will all be worth it in the end.
We are very happy to becoming parents and are very excited for this journey that we have just begun. We know there are very many adventures ahead of us but we look forward to all of them!
8 comments:
I know we already told you.. But congrats. We really are so excited for you guys and can't wait to see the new addition to the Wilker family.
I can't wait to see you pregnant or as Mike so delicately called me "fat with child". If you ever want to borrow some maternity clothes just let me know. They can be pretty expensive.
I was wondering when you were going to post about this. Congrats again! We are so excited for you two. Can't wait for all the belly pics :)
I'm so excited for you. I love it when other people have babies so I get to be excited for them, and not go through it myself! Ha Ha! J/k! I'm so glad you're feeling ok though, because if hunger is the worst symptom, then you've got it really good! Good luck and you know we'd all be happy to answer any quesitons you may have. (I bet I know what we're going to talk about at Saturday's GNO!)
Congrats you two. I know you'll bring a doll into this world!
Such AWESOME news! We had a blast with you guys last night and hope to have many more fun get-togethers!
that is super news! dave and i are very happy for you guys!
What exciting news! I hope you continue to feel good.
Post a Comment