
So technically I shouldn't be posting about this because I haven't actually started reading it, but I'm still very excited about reading The Host by Stephanie Meyer. After reading about this book on my sister-in-law, Aranne's blog, I totally wanted it. I've been needing a new book ever since I finished the Twilight series and I know that this will fill that gap. We tried to check it out from the library to save on the cost of the book, but I ended up being #140-something on the list and I wasn't sure I could wait that long. Steve surprised me and used a gift card he had to buy me the book, so sweet of him! I've been super busy this week so I haven't even had a chance to start it yet, but I know it will come in handy on the plane ride to Vegas on Friday!
3 comments:
Have fun in Vegas! We'll be there the week after. One of these days we'll have to go at the same time!
Oooh, a new book. I might have to check it out. My list of "books read by choice" might get longer than I have fingers!
You'll have to let me know how it is.
Post a Comment