
Steve and I absolutely loved participating in the Hinckley Book of Mormon challenge not too long ago. It helped us keep up with our reading and have an increased love and knowledge of the Book of Mormon. So Steve has come up with our very own challenge that we're going to do. The baby Book of Mormon Challenge! We are each going to read the entire Book of Mormon before the baby comes (actually finish a couple weeks before my due date, just in case we have an early arrival). Steve made us our very own charts so we can keep track of our progress. I'm really excited and think this is a great goal especially since we'll have a lot less free time once we have a little one.
1 comment:
I absolutely agree, what a great idea! Scripture reading kind of gets put on the back burner with a newborn. Especially if the baby never sleeps!
Post a Comment