Wednesday, July 9, 2008

STEVE WAS RIGHT!!!


Steve has been convinced from day one and after our ultrasound today, it's official: we're having a boy!!! Steve literally jumped out of his chair when they pointed out that it's a boy. We're super excited and happy that everything looked healthy and normal.

7 comments:

Aranne and Dan said...

I have been waiting all day to find out... Congrats you guys... We went from no nephews to TWO!!! Yeah. We can't wait to have a little Steven running around and causing chaos at your house... good luck!

Kara said...

Hooray!I have been waiting all day as well. We were at the mall earlier this afternoon and I told Brad I wished I knew what you guys were having so I could get you something.
Congratulations!!!

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

Yeah a boy how fun, Tyson and him can grow up playing together and being best cousins. I'm excited for you two!!

Carrie said...

Lo and behold you'll have a Luke Sky Wilker after all!

CONGRATS!!!

Mike and Holly said...

We are thrilled !!!!! We just can't wait to meet this little guy in person. We loved having boys (and a girl, too). This is just so exciting!

Rees said...

Congrats guys! Boys are crazy fun.

Anonymous said...

YEAH! Too bad you're not in our ward anymore, we need some boys! Congrats guys, thats so exciting. I'll start looking for Diamondback's baby clothes :)