Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Package for Preston!


We got a special delivery today, only it wasn't for us, it was for Preston! He got his very first package from his cousin Tyson, but since Tyson's only 4 months old, his grandma, mom and family probably had something to do with it! It was filled with baby boy goodies that are all so adorable. It really is so crazy to think that our baby will be filling these tiny little outfits and using these things that we're starting to accumulate. It's making it seem like such a long wait! Preston (and Steve and I) say thank you to the Wilker family for all the cute gifts!

These were Steve's favorites. A tiny bath robe that he is wearing on his head and a newborn outfit that says "Daddy's Team." I think our little one will have plenty of sports attire to choose from!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Steve is quite the blog model. He cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

Cute Steve :)

Savana said...

oh, I'm sad we won't be here when he's born! You'll have to come over and introduce us to the baby when you come up to see your parents. I think Steve could just use that bath robe, at least until Preston comes!

Mike and Holly said...

Steve you look great, but we think Preston will be even cuter!