Yesterday was my birthday! Except for work, it was a great day! I got many great cards, gifts, and calls from family and friends. Steve had a nice set up for me with fun decorations and some of my favorites like a box of cereal and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups with sweet notes hidden inside each of them. He even got me newborn boy onesie's that say "Mommie's Cutie" on them. Super cute! We celebrated by grabbing a bite to eat and seeing "Baby Mama" at the cheapie theater. We topped the night off with some Dairy Queen, so yummy!
4 comments:
You racked it up. Happy Birthday young buck.
Happy Birthday! Did you like the movie? It looks funny, but I want to know if it's worth seeing.
Happy birthday!!!
Happy belated Birthday! I even had the date marked on my calendar! How lame could I be?
Post a Comment