Saturday, July 12, 2008

My birthday gift to you!

Since we found out that we have a boy on the way, Steve and I have had many conversations about the name. Not what to name our boy, because we actually have that picked out, but whether to tell everyone or not. Yesterday we decided that we're not going to be able to keep it a secret until the baby's born, so we're just going to go ahead and tell everyone.

This is our new sign on the nursery door. If you can't see it, it says that the room is reserved for Preston Steven Wilker. We love the name and hope that everyone likes it!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

What a darling name!

Kara said...

I love the name Preston. Brad does too and that's saying a lot!
Can't wait to see the little guy. Do you have a theme for the nursery? Is it going to be decked out in Diamondback stuff or Star Wars stuff? Let me know.

Peggy said...

What a great name! congratulations!

Peggy

Anonymous said...

I love it! I'm so excited for you guys!!!

Savana said...

Congrats on the boy! He has lots of girls to choose from when the time comes to pick out a wife, even if they are older than him! I love the name and am so excited to see what he looks like!

Mike and Holly said...

Dad and I love the name, too! We think it is a great name and as a junior high teacher, it is important to note that the only Preston I ever had was LDS and a wonderful kid, so good job! We just can't wait to see him and hold him!

Tatum said...

AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you left a comment on my blog. I was seriously just talking to my mom on Saturday and we were talking about the good old days, and I told her I wonder whatever happened to Amy. She got married right before David and I (like a couple of weeks) and I don't think I have seen her since then. She told me she heard you were expecting but wasn't sure. This is so crazy, I am glad we can keep in touch now!

Sorry longest comment ever.

Tatum