Fablehaven by Brandon Mull, Steve got this one just for fun. It's pure fantasy and a very easy read. I've also read it and really enjoyed it.
Fablehaven Rise of the Evening Star, the second one in the series. I've been waiting for Steve to finish this one, so I can start. There's a third book out there, but it's not available at the library yet, so we might have to wait awhile for it, which is killing Steve!
Gone for Good by Harlan Coben, our friends Jared & Carrie lent this to us because they loved it. Steve was unsure at first but once he got into it, he zoomed through it in a couple of days. I think I'll try this one out when I get a chance.
No Second Chance, is another book by the same author which once again Steve read super fast.Okay, so it's really Steve doing most of the reading but it's really the first time that we've ever read the same books which makes it pretty fun. It's always nice to have a good book to turn to when you've got a few minutes or if you're ever bored.
1 comment:
Thanks for the tips. I always want to read a good book but never do because I don't want to waste my time if I don't like it. If it gets the Wilker stamp of approval I'm going to go get it at the library.
Post a Comment