Sunday, July 6, 2008

The weekend & the exciting week to come!

The rest of this weekend has continued to be very quiet, but I will take that over crazy, stressful things any day. Today we had a first, we went to ward choir for the first time. We've been meaning to go since we moved into the ward, but just never did. So today we made it, which is actually really easy because choir practice is held literally 4 houses down from ours. We have a really small ward choir but it felt good that we could be there to support and it will be a good way to meet more people in the ward.

What we're super excited about is this week, it's one we've been looking forward to for a while! Tuesday is my normal doctor's appointment, nothing amazing but still nice to make sure every thing's on track. Wednesday is my ultrasound! We've been anxiously awaiting this appointment to hopefully find out if it's a boy or a girl (of course if you ask Steve he already knows it's a boy!) Friday is my birthday, always a fun day for sure. And finally Saturday, I will hit the 20 week mark and be officially halfway through my pregnancy. All exciting things for sure, if only I didn't have to go to work in the midst of all this fun stuff!

5 comments:

Kara said...

What an exciting week! I can't wait to find out what you're having. My guess is for a girl!

Happy Birthday on Friday!!

Carrie said...

I vote girl. Have a fun birthday. You're still a spring chicken.

Carrie said...

I vote girl. Have a fun birthday. You're still a spring chicken.

Anonymous said...

Mike and I are guessing girl too!

The Wilker Family said...

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS UP WITH YOU PEOPLE??????? I cannot understand the prejudice against my boy. Shame on you. shhhaaaaammmeee.