Thursday, May 19, 2011

Abby's Newborn Pics!!

One of the things I regretted not doing with Preston when he was a baby is getting professional newborn pictures taken. I've griped on here before about how much I hate places like Sears and JcPenney portrait studios. I just feel they are too expensive and you don't get enough one on one attention. But I thought we'd end up at one of those again because we don't know anyone who does their own photography or has a nice camera (who lives here!). Thankfully, I happened upon Natalie at Excursion Photography. I paid a flat fee for the session and it included a picture CD and the rights to print the pictures anywhere I want (like Sam's Club for super cheap!). That price was still way cheaper than the big packages JcPenney offers. She was super attentive to Abby and spent an hour and a half taking her pictures. We got the CD today and I am so excited with the results! These were taken when she was exactly 2 weeks old.













9 comments:

Kara said...

Those are super cute! I love newborn pictures where babies have their hands under their chin. I think it's the cutest thing!

Adrian said...

oh my goodness...how stinkin' cute!!!!

Emily said...

SOOO FREAKEN ADORABLE!!! OMG!!!!!! these are some of the cutest pics ever!! and her hair was AWESOME!!!!! your one lucky mom!! now you just need to get those ears pierced to add some FLAIR he, he ;D

Anonymous said...

Those turned out great! I love that she's out cold in those pictures with her hands under her chin

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

that was a lucky find to get this photographer. She did awesome. But not harder when you have a cutie like yours. She is so so so pretty. Congratualtions. Hollie

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

PS. I guess we will get to meet her at the reunion soon.

Heather (wife, mom) said...

love the first one with her in the basket :)

Aranne and Dan said...

ok...so are you sending us a picture to add to our family wall or do we have to just print something from here.. You know I am dying to get this cutie up on our wall??!!!! We want a 5X7 just in case you were going to send us one (hint, hint)!!!

Nathan & Marlese Seaver said...

yea!!! these are so fun!