We had a nice Mother's Day at our house. I feel so blessed to be a mom, it really is the best thing I could be doing with my life right now. It can be a challenging job at times and I don't always know what to do with my 2 year old, but it can be so rewarding and I know that what I do has such an impact on these little ones. I feel very honored to be entrusted with these special, sweet children, I'm just trying to do the best I can to love and teach them. I also feel incredibly blessed to have the mom that I have. She's always such a great example to me of a great mother and I love her so much. I also have an amazing mother-in-law and sisters-in-law that are all great moms and great examples to me. Yesterday was a great day to remember and honor all of them.
Steve took Preston to the dollar store so that he could pick out a mother's day gift for me. He chose this red star balloon and toy to tie it to. He also picked some airplane stickers so that he could make me a picture with them. Steve did awesome and got me a bunch of my favorite Bath and Body Works stuff that I have been needing.

It was also Abby's first day to church!! I was originally going to stay home another week but I had been out and about a few times already and I've been feeling really good so I figured I didn't have an excuse to miss church another week. Abby looked adorable in her dress but we laughed when we saw how big her tights were on her, so cute! She did great at church and slept pretty much the whole time.

6 comments:
Happy Mother's Day Amy! I feel the same way about being a mom- it's the best, but not always easy. Abby is a doll, and hopefully will fill out those cute church tights soon :)
Someone told me if it's hard, then you are doing it right. :) Abby looks beautiful all decked for church. You look great too. Glad you had a great Mother's Day and even gladder to hear you love being a Mom!
You look AMAZING for just having a baby!!! happy mother's day to you!!!
I can't believe you just had a baby like 1 minute ago! You look Awesome!!! Happy Mother's Day.
Happy Mother's Day to you... You look great...Especially holding that beautiful baby girl of yours. What a doll!
You look amazing! WOW! You make it sound so wonderful and easy! I hope that it goes that well for me! (or that I can be as positive as you)
Post a Comment