With this HAIR??? We love this little girl's hair so much but it always goes a little crazy! I already have some headbands, bows and flowers, but with all of her hair I need to go get some more asap.
On another note, my baby girl has already grown out of a few of her newborn clothes! How did that happen already?!? Also we think it's so crazy how she can be so little and already have preferences. For example, she is a pacifier girl already and she hates to have her arms swaddled. She's already so different from Preston but it's so fun to get to know this sweet girl!
3 comments:
I LOVE her hair too!!!!
My Hayley had crazy long hair like that when she was a baby too! We just put a cute head band on and rocked the big hair! It seriously stood straight up until 9 or 10 months! So just embrace it, show it off! Make other babies (and their mommas) jealous! ;)
I saw rock the hair too... it is a blessing to have a little girl who is not BALD! And she looks too dang cute with her bows too.
Post a Comment