Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy family at home...

We're definitely enjoying being a family of 4 at home. Abby is such a sweet little spirit and absolutely adorable (if I do say so myself!). It still pretty crazy that she's here and a part of our family now and I find myself just staring at her.





Preston has been really good with her so far. He keeps saying that he likes Abby and that he's a big brother and gives her tons of hugs and kisses, as well as sharing his toys with her. It's very sweet to watch him with her. I'm hoping it stays that way and that they'll be good buddies as they grow up together.

Preston wanted to share his baby Abby with the real Abby, so the two Abby's got to meet. So cute!

My parents came the day after we got home from the hospital. My dad stayed the weekend and my mom stayed for a week. We loved having them and they soaked up all the baby Abby time they could. I think it was good for Preston too, because it helped distract him from the new baby in our house. I'm so grateful that we have such good relationships with our parents, and can I just say, Moms are the best! They really are and I'm so grateful for my mom!



2 comments:

Heather (wife, mom) said...

Oh Amy- She's wonderful!

Jenn and Kylann said...

I can't get over how much hair she has!! And SO dark! She's so cute!! And looks so much like Preston, then not at all. Congratulations again to you guys!